ONLINE COURSE "ANALYTICAL DRAWING. BASIC." (In english)
The purpose of the course is to give the basics of "Analytical Drawing", which develops volumetric-spatial thinking, understanding the laws of perspective, light and shadows, studying the proportions of the human body, develops an understanding of the laws of composition, memory and fantasy! In one word he teaches "Draw, not copy. Create, not copy."
The course will be go in English!
This is a very big and hard course. And you need to use all your patience! 1-2 hours practice every day! Homework at the end of each lesson! Individual comments of the teacher on homework in personal correspondence in WhatsApp.
Who am I?
My name is Rim Umyarov. I'm 39 years old. I'am a teacher, artist, designer, architect, member of the Union of Designers of Russia, author of the book "Draw, not copy. Create, not copy", graffiti artist, airbrush artist, international tattoo artist.
Teaching experience 15 years. (about 5000 students).
- Usual paper for sketches (paper for a printer is suitable),
- Simple pencil (B, HB, H),
- Sculptural non air dryer modeling clay 500g. (or usual baby modeling clay if you don't find a sculptural one).
- Laptop or PC or smartphone with internet connection.
- Main idea, basic concepts, types of sketches, basics of perspective, choice of materials and tools.
- Rotational bodies, analysis and work with modeling clay.
- Shadows, own shadows, falling shadows, power of tone, reflexes.
- Human proportions, basic bones of skeleton, basic muscles, body dynamics, gestures.
- Human head, basic proportions, basic information about: nose, mouth, ears, eyes.
- Human hands and feets, analysis and basic proportions.
- Basic information about composition, focus, planning, power of line.
- The final lesson: how to make progress and level up, how not lose faith in yourself, how to make money from drawing skills? List of recommended books.
Homework at the end of each lesson!
Individual comments of the teacher on homework in personal correspondence in WhatsApp.
- 4 big lessons: March 7, 14, 21, 28.
- Class time: 17:00 (MSK - Moscow Standart Time)
- The duration of one lesson is 1 hour 20 minutes.
Weekend group for 2 months:
- Sundays (4, 11, 18, 25 April + 2, 9, 16, 23 May).
- 8 lessons once a week, 2 months !!!
- Lesson time - 17:00 (MSK - Moscow Standart Time)
- The duration of one lesson is 40 minutes.
- Option #1: Complete kit. Live training with a teacher, in groups using the Zoom service (analogue of Skype) + checking homework and consulting on WhatsApp during the training period + free access to video recordings of lessons at any time and forever: US $95.
- Option #2: Videos only. Access to videos of the course for viewing online at any time. Homework included, but without check. US $70
- Write to me on WhatsApp, the direct link button is located just below.
- In the message, send a short story about yourself and describe the reason for the training, so I can understand whether my courses will help you or not.
- If we together with you decide to start training, then I will send information to pay for classes.
- Pay and receive data to access classes.